If you've been worrying about me.... you can relax! I'm still here, as busy as ever. I can't wait to share some of my recent work with you - those blog posts will be coming soon. I promise. In the meantime, enjoy a glimpse of my to-do list....
- high school senior yearbook photo deadlines.
- giant family sessions, reunion style.
- small family sessions, mini style.
- buy (and defrost!) a Thanksgiving turkey.
- lots of business head shots.
- client orders printed, delivered.
- holiday cards - for clients and us. must not forget my family.
- dream about black friday. oh, all the shopping!
- count box tops for education. the helping mom has become help-less.
- sleep. shower. (those are optional, right?)
- feed my children. must. not. forget. (not optional.)
There is no question, this is most certainly a busy time of the year. But in between all the errands and baking and general busy-ness, make sure you give yourself time to enjoy and appreciate the TRULY important things. Friends. Family. A warm home. A fire in the fireplace. A new Hunger Games movie on Friday. (What? Peeta is VERY important to me!)
So, tell me - what are you thankful for this holiday season? Leave a comment below. I love hearing what people think about. Big or small. Serious or funny. I'll start......
I'm thankful for Peppermint Mochas and full glasses of red wine. Just not at the same time.
I'm thankful for the undying support of my husband. Without him, I would be nothing.
I'm thankful for my kids. Their opposite personalities continue to teach me patience and understanding.
I'm thankful for my sweet puppy. EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS EATEN HALF MY SHOES. (= more shopping?)
I'm thankful for you. Yes, YOU. If you didn't support my business, if you didn't cheer me on, if you didn't look at my work, if you didn't read my Seinfeldian blog posts, I would be nothing. THANK YOU.
This week Stories Framed Photography made a big jump in the business world - it became an LLC. When the mail came this weekend, I had an extremely proud moment... I opened the envelope holding the certificate that claimed my company - which I started from an idea and a dream - had become big enough to expand into a Limited Liability Company. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your kindness and support... and of course, thank you for your cute kids!