Have I mentioned lately that I have two seasons in my business? And no, they have nothing to do with Construction Season. (I simply work around that one.) Personally, I go by Busy Season and Blog Season. Sometimes they overlap, sometimes I fall terribly far behind. But, no matter, I HAD to share this wonderful family with you.
This is the adorable, creative, spunky and FUN Schwab family.
One of the things that struck me about this family is, well, how stinking cute they all looked. Perfectly coordinated yet not matchy-matchy. (Take note, future families in front of my camera!) But then it sunk in how tightly knit the kids are. Big Sister Emily clearly loves her brothers. (I know, Sarah... but this is what I saw!)
And really, how could any big sister resist a face like this?
I digress... this family, these kids, this couple is simply eye-catching and, dare I say it, magazine worthy. Check them out...
Thank you Schwab family for being so awesome! I had so much fun working with you and I look forward to next time.
You, too, can have handsome portraits made of you and your family. But wait! Here are some of my favorites reasons to call me RIGHT NOW...
5 Signs That It's Time for Family Portraits
- Your favorite phrase is, "we're too busy". If you put a session on your family calendar, you will be busy around it. Plus, you know what they say - if you schedule it, they will come. Or something like that.
- You are waiting for those last 20 pounds to evaporate off your hips. I can tell you from personal experience, fat evaporation does not work. Instead, hire a photographer who knows how to pose you and your family in the most flattering way possible.
- You JUST had family photos done. Yeah, like 5 years ago! Your third child isn't even in those photos!
- I can't afford it. You can't afford NOT to. There have been WAY TOO MANY SAD NEWS STORIES for me to have to explain this one. Build your portrait expense into your vacation budget. Skip coffee every morning for a few days. (I mean, drink it at home!) Ask for it for your birthday. Still not so sure? Ask to me about payment plans.
- I'm waiting for the weather to get better. Um. WHAT? First of all, look outside: sunny and 75. Second, we live in Wisconsin. Tomorrow, for all we know, it could start snowing! (and yes, I do realize tomorrow is July 1). Book your session and let me have a talk with Mother Nature.