First of all, this is another belated Sneak Peek. The wonderful mom of this beautiful girl will get her gallery TODAY!!! But I still had to share a peek with you.
Second of all, when it comes to Sneak Peeks, there is really a science and art to choosing the right image to share. I'm giving away my secrets here, so brace yourself (kidding, it's not rocket science).
My Guidelines (and Hangups) for Choosing Sneak Peek Photos:
- Don't share the best photo of the gallery.
- Don't share the worst. Oh wait, there is no worst! ;)
- Make sure everyone looks good and they would be excited to share the link with everyone they know so they all call me and beg me to take their pictures too.
- Hangup: If it's a family, do I share a family photo or just the kids?
- Hangup: If I share a kid, which one do I choose? THIS is where I struggle the most.
In this case, with these lovely girls, I really want to share the group picture. But it's my ABSOLUTE favorite and I have plans for it. (giggles)
I often share photos of the oldest daughter - because you can practically taste how much she has changed - braces on and gone and new hairstyle to name a few.
And the same goes for the youngest... the first time I photographed her, she had lost a tooth and looked like a BABY.
Then - as in so many families with three kids - there's the Middle Child. In this family, the middle child is stunning beyond belief but she so simply and carefully flies under the radar and goes with the flow. Well, Janessa, your day has come. YOU ARE THE STAR.
This is an emotional Sneak Peek with a message. Moms... are you listening? This is important. DON'T FORGET TO PHOTOGRAPH YOUR TWEENS. This beauty went from little girl to young lady in the bat of an eyelash.
You know what I say... Quick, before they grow up.
I have watched these girls grow up over the span of my business (and before that, too) and it has TRULY been an honor to know and love them. Now excuse me while I go dry my eyes...